We have proven our dedication by consistently providing the expertise, efficiency, and respect that you deserve. From a new system, allergy relief, or a cost-effective service program that will help protect your valuable equipment, you’ve come to the right place. We will thoroughly explain all of the options that will allow you make the best decision to meet your specific requirements and budget.
Being an educated consumer, it is likely you have spent some time online researching your HVAC equipment purchase. While doing your research, you may have even noticed some direct purchasing options from online retailers, wholesalers and auctioneers. As you review your purchase options, please take a moment to consider the following:
- HVAC components should only be installed by qualified HVAC technicians. Even the most experienced “do-it-yourselfer” should not install their own HVAC components
- Depending on the equipment type, it may be necessary to make gas, electrical and refrigerant connections. Typically this type of work is regulated by government agencies and federal, state and local codes. Proper training and certification is required.
- Proper sizing of equipment is critical to the system’s overall performance and optimum efficiency. A load calculation should always be performed by a professional who will then recommend a matched system based on your specific needs
- Improperly installed HVAC components may create safety risks, including potential personal injury and property damage
- Depending on local licensing rules and building codes, you could be liable for fines and other permitting and inspection penalties related to improper installation
Your safety is our primary concern and we want to be sure you get superior equipment longevity and optimum efficiency from your HVAC system. Call us today.